Erda Deep Wrinkle Treatment
Erda Deep Wrinkle Treatment
INTRODUCTION TO ORIGANI ERDA DEEP WRINKLE TREATMENT
Origani Erda Deep Wrinkle Treatment is designed to drastically reduce the appearance of deep set wrinkles. We made sure to enhance our wrinkle remover with an extra dose of both collagen and elastin to strengthen and tone the face. This is vital to both curing existing wrinkles and preventing new ones from forming before they even start.
Nourishing ingredients like shea butter give your skin a velvety feel while powerful antioxidants protect your skin from damage. Protecting skin is one of the most important parts of preventing wrinkles as studies have shown that damaged skin is more prone to show the signs of aging sooner than healthy, protected skin.
BENEFITS OF USING ORIGANI DEEP WRINKLE TREATMENT
- Fine lines and wrinkles will disappear
- A natural alternative to Botox
- Safe to use on all skin types
- Can be used as a target treatment, exactly like a filler
- Skin will be smooth
- Enjoy brighter, more youthful skin
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING ORIGANI DEEP WRINKLE TREATMENT
Apply Origani Deep Wrinkle Treatment remove every morning and/or night. It is recommended that you use Origani Deep Wrinkle Treatment after our Firming Serum.
- Pomegranate Extract- Pomegranate contains ellagic acid, a polyphenol that, when applied topically, reduced collagen breakdown and inflammation in human skin cells and in mice exposed to UVB light. Ellagic acid may be promising treatment strategies interrupting skin wrinkle and inflammation associated with chronic UV exposure leading to photoageing.
- Seaweed Extract- Seaweed is loaded with vitamins that are good for the skin. B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 are found in abundance in seaweed. The B vitamins possess anti-inflammatory properties that are helpful for rosacea. Healthy skin needs vitamins A and C, and seaweed is a good source of both of those vitamins. Trace minerals are also present in seaweed, and aid in repairing damaged skin cells.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract- During the Antarctic summer of 1988, a Spanish scientific expedition collected mud samples from the inlet Admiralty Bay, on King George Island, Antarctica. A new bacterial strain, Pseudoalteromonas Antarctica, was isolated from these samples and characterized.
During growth, the bacteria produced an extracellular material, an exopolymer of glycoproteins believed to help the bacteria retain water, adhere to surfaces, and withstand the extreme cold.
Its protective function in nature is applied in cosmetics to regenerate and protect the skin.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract helps the skin retain water.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract stimulates fibroblast adhesion and keratinocyte growth, regenerating tissues and enabling a faster healing of wounds.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract increases collagen type I and IV, as well as elastin, resulting in a restructured skin and a reduction in wrinkles.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract reduces the depth of expression wrinkles, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.
In nature, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract has the function of protecting the bacteria against harsh conditions. In cosmetics,Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract maintains its natural bioprotective properties and promotes keratinocyte growth and fibroblast adhesion for a skin regenerating effect and enhanced wound healing.
- Reviews (0)