Organi Body Butter
Organi Body Butter
INTRODUCTION TO ORGANI BODY BUTTER
Slow down signs of aging with Organi Body Butter!
This body butter works hard on your skin throughout the day to moisturize your skin, making it velvety soft. Powerful ingredients travel deep into the skin to lock in moisture.
Don’t worry about signs of aging or damage as natural ingredients protect your skin, halting sunspots and fine lines in their tracks. Your skin will feel fresh and clean as antioxidants detoxify your skin.
This all in one cream works all day long to give you the skin you crave with a look you’ll love. Watch as your skin goes from dull to brighter and more radiant in minutes!
BENEFITS OF USING ORGANI BODY BUTTER
- Enjoy the feel of smooth skin with an even texture
- Look more radiant and youthful
- Relish in skin that feels refreshed
- Age gracefully as the signs of aging automatically will slow down
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING ORGANI BODY BUTTER
Cleanse the skin thoroughly, and then generously apply Organi Body Butter to the body.
- Cocoa Butter- The moisturizing benefits found in cocoa butter lotion can soothe irritations and relieve uncomfortable symptoms of eczema and psoriasis, both chronic skin conditions that can cause itchy and red rashes. Cocoa butter also contains cocoa mass polyphenol (CMP), which can prevent inflammation of the skin. The moisture in cocoa butter also helps to create a barrier between the skin and the environment for protection. According to the Mayo Clinic, cocoa butter lotion can be applied to the skin of those suffering from urine leakage. The lotion provides protection for the skin and prevents urine from irritating the skin or causing a rash.
- Jojoba Oil- Jojoba is beneficial as a moisturizer. The waxy oil-like substance hydrates the skin, hair and nails while it provides nutrients. In addition to providing a protective coating on the skin to keep bacteria and grime out and moisture in, it also helps to reduce and to prevent wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Wheat Germ Oil- Wheat germ oil’s high levels of vitamins A and E, lecithin, essential fatty acids and protein make it a natural for the care of dry and aging skin, according to Joni Loughran, author of “Natural Skin Care.” The oil easily penetrates the skin to deliver these nutrients that moisturize, nourish and regenerate.
- Reviews (1)