Organi Lychee Body Scrub
Organi Lychee Body Scrub
INTRODUCTION TO ORGANI LYCHEE BODY SCRUB
Your entire body will feel refreshed after using Organi Lychee Body Scrub! This body scrub exfoliates your skin, removing dead skin cells and dirt that’s left behind after a shower while moisturizing and nourishing your skin for a soft feel that you can see.
Acne will not be a problem again while you use Organi Lychee Body Scrub. It travels deep into the skin, eliminating excess dirt and oil from the root of the problem.
Enjoy younger, more vibrant looking skin when you use Organi Lychee Body Scrub. Feel refreshed as our body scrub replenishes your skin, hydrating the skin and replenishing it with lost vitamins and nutrients.
BENEFITS OF USING ORGANI LYCHEE BODY SCRUB
- Feel relaxed and peaceful after using our body scrub
- Your skin will smell like a delicious blend of fruits
- Revel in the refreshed look and feel of your revitalized skin
- Appreciate the sweet aroma of fruits
- Experience a spa like treatment in your own shower
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING ORGANI LYCHEE BODY SCRUB
Apply to dampened skin as needed. Wait ten seconds. Massage Lychee Body Scrub into the skin using a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly. Use this product weekly to enjoy the benefits every day.
- Sweet Almond Oil- According to the “Physicians’ Desk Reference for Herbal Medicines,” sweet almonds contain up to 77 percent oleic acid, a form of omega-9 fatty acid. Sweet almonds also contain a range of 17 percent to 24 percent linoleic acid, a polyunsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acid, as well as a small amount of the saturated fatty acid known as palmitic acid. Although sweet almond oil is said to be a moisturizer, it’s really more of an emollient because it softens skin rather than hydrates it. However, sweet almond oil acts as a humectant to help prevent the loss of moisture
- Olive Oil- Products made with olive oil is a natural and hypoallergenic way to nourish and moisturize skin. A Scrub made with olive oil helps the skin’s surface retain moisture, which translates to younger looking skin. Regular use helps keep skin looking supple and smooth.
- Sea Salt- Sea salt, which is laden with minerals, nourishes and hydrates the skin. Essential oils are also used in sea salt body scrub recipes, and these oils not only smell good, but they act as moisturizers as well, bringing relief to dry and irritated skin.
- Reviews (1)